Goddard undergraduate students enroll with transfer credit
Credits accepted where the student has achieved a grade of C or better
Every 15 semester hour credits transferred saves 1 semester’s tuition
Goddard’s undergraduate programs are 75% transfer students. When you apply to transfer to Goddard, you are not the exception to the rule, you are the rule. We believe that student centered education should be accessible to students at every stage of their life. 十大最大的网络彩票平台的 低居住模式 means that you don’t have to leave your home, job, and community to complete your Bachelor’s degree. 慷慨的转帐可为您省钱. When you look at the total cost to complete your degree, every 15 semester hour credits you transfer in saves you a semester’s worth of tuition.
Transfer student: We consider you a transfer student if you are pursuing undergraduate study and will bring with you at least 15 semester hour credits from an institute of higher education.
Levels: Goddard doesn’t count levels by year, 而是以学期为单位, 所以不是大二, 初级, 高级, 十大最大的网络彩票平台的本科生是1到8级. Sixty percent of our transfers come in at level 5 or higher.
Dangling credits: Each level at Goddard is 15 semester hour credits. If you have some fraction of remaining credits from your total, we call those dangling credits. For instance, a student with 54 credits would enroll at level 4 (45 credits) with 9 dangling credits. 有时, our students can advance ahead a full semester level by completing extra credits during the semester or between semesters.
学时vs. quarter hours: quarter hours are calculated slightly differently than semester hour credits. If your college is on the quarter system your total semester credits are approximately ⅔ of the total on your transcript. 当你申请十大彩票网赌平台的时候, we will do the conversion for you as part of your Transfer Credit Evaluation
十大最大的网络彩票平台的信用转移政策很慷慨. You can transfer in up to 75 credits provided you received a C (2.0)或更好的在班上. 十大最大的网络彩票平台的 “wide knowledge” requirements are broad, so fulfilling those requirements is easy. Wide Knowledge requirements that you can transfer in are:
Undergraduate students are also required to complete 6 credits in Social Justice, but these must be taken within your Goddard study plans. Any credits above and beyond wide knowledge come in as “additional credits” and still count towards your degree (up to 75 credits). You can also transfer in up to 12 credits of AP or CLEP courses.
先前学习评估 (APL) is a process where you can receive credit for non-university learning. This is a semester or year long portfolio development in which undergraduate students can receive up to 45 credits (or three levels). It’s not unusual for our students to graduate in less time than originally expected because of APL. Some examples of APL credits include: training or certificate programs, 深入挖掘个人兴趣, 或者专业经验.
十大彩票网赌平台的应用是一种对话. We want to get to know you and help you figure out if Goddard is a good fit for you and if you are a good fit for Goddard. We have never required, recommended, or even used test scores as part of our evaluations. Below are our general admissions requirements:
- Official transcripts from every college you’ve attended and proof of high school graduation: this is important because we review credits from official transcripts only. To get the most credits, make sure you have all of your transcripts sent. Transcripts are official when they come directly from the institution either electronically or by snail mail.
- Proof of high school graduation: this is required for federal financial aid. This proof can take a number of forms, and may even be on your college transcripts. 向十大最大的网络彩票平台办公室查询更多信息.
- 2 letters of recommendation: these can come from anyone (besides a family member) who knows your work ethic and/or academic attributes. 如果你已经离开学校一段时间了, 不要panic-employers, 的同事们, and sometimes peers can also be suitable recommenders.
- Personal essay (questions vary by program-to learn more visit our application instructions page)
- Interview: this is required for all undergraduates except those applying to Psychology or Education
- PRAXIS results for students studying 执照教育 at our Vermont campus
十大最大的网络彩票平台以滚动方式审查申请, so as soon as your file is complete it will be sent for review. 十大最大的网络彩票平台的 turnaround time is usually a week or less. 留意你的电子邮件收件箱. This is our primary means of communication about your application.
提交FAFSA (FAFSA).gov) at the same time as you file your application. This will put you on the radar of our financial aid office for need-based federal aid, 学生贷款, 和十大彩票网赌平台奖学金. We also recommend looking for scholarships outside of Goddard through one of the major scholarship databases, or by Googling things that are more particular to you.